UPDATE: Our Healthy Lifestyles Intro Class and Giveaway
Hey, I wanted to let everyone know about our special Intro Class for Healthy Lifestyles: Let the Adventure Begin! This introductory class rolls out UPDATE: Monday, 2/1 at 7 pm DST, and Thursday, 2/4 at 2 pm DST (Michigan time zone). It lasts roughly an hour. Register on our website at the Be Totally Fit for Life! Page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you are coming and which day/time. You get a real feel, except for the number of participants, what this first in our series of three Healthy Lifestyles focus groups is about. You will get some basic foundational truths about health, weight loss, and how Christian faith and relationships are part of living a totally healthy lifestyle focused on Jesus Christ is all about. I am so excited to share this with you!
Next, we will have some great prizes to giveaway at the end of our group! This giveaway is 1) my Thank You! for coming to check it out, 2) another way of introducing you to some of our groups and products offered at Be Totally Fit for Life!, and 3) to let you see for yourself what it means to take care of yourself to serve the Lord and others effectively according to Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Our Prizes Include:
1st Prize (Grand Prize): Free registration for all three Healthy Lifestyles groups (Let the Adventure Begin! Living the Disciplined Life, and Navigating the Rapids of Change), 3 Personal Coaching Sessions, materials for each of the groups, and choice of tote or T-shirt with the Be Totally Fit for Life! Banner and logo. The total retail value is approximately $215. Redeem the first sessions within one year, all three within 2 years from the date of the winners announcement.
2nd Prize: Free registration for one Healthy Lifestyles group, 2 Personal Coaching sessions, materials for the corresponding Healthy Lifestyles group, and 1 Myotape. The total retail value is approximately $90. Redeem within one year from the winner announcement date.
3rd Prize: One free Christian Wellness Coaching session, one binder with the previous Healthy Lifestyles edition journal pages, and our Meal Planning sheets. The total retail value is approximately $50.
4th Prize: One Healthy Lifestyles bracelet for Let the Adventure Begin! with card sharing, the charms’ symbolism on this bracelet (optional for group participants). The approximate retail value is $30.
5th Prize: the book, Designed to Be Well by Erin King Younkins. Total retail value $12.72 on Amazon.
Door Prizes: ½ price registration for Healthy Lifestyles: Let the Adventure Begin! regularly priced $75, now $
37.50 $25 for all Intro Class participants, and one 15- minute personal consultation. It was my goof, so I want to thank you with extra savings just for coming ( just $2.08 per week. Who couldn’t give up one mocha latte for this?!?!).
The drawing will be held by random drawing and announced either at the class, if we have time, or on our Facebook page and blog post within 48 hours. You must claim your prize within seven calendar days from the date of the drawing. So, please, register on our website or mark Going on our Event page. I need it to contact you about your prize! But I also want to send a confirmation email to each of you who come about your door prize. Most people feel better with something in print to show what they’ve received, and I am sure you do too.
Special Housekeeping Issues for the Group and Prize Eligibility
I know no one likes having rules, but it is crucial to have them for fairness and a hassle-free zone.
- No Sales or Promotions of any kind in the group from participants! No one likes to feel captive to many sales, promotions, and other stuff that detracts from each person’s participation and enjoyment of our introductory class.
- Bullying, harassment, or other antagonistic behavior in the group will not be tolerated. We will maintain a Christian, welcoming environment within this introductory class and full program sessions of the Healthy Lifestyles series.
- Health and fitness pros, writers, bloggers, and group leaders for Christian health, fitness, and wellness elsewhere are not eligible for prizes. All content and materials shared in this intro class are owned and copyrighted by Charlaine W. Martin for the express use in Be BE Totally Fit for Life’s Healthy Lifestyles focus group and coaching series. Please, respect the work God has given me by doing your work according to what God has called you to do.
- All downloads and handouts are for your personal use. No one is permitted to share them with anyone anywhere else without express written permission by Charlaine W. Martin.
- No prize may be substituted for cash. If you don’t want your prize, should you win, you may forfeit it. In this case, we will do another drawing to choose an alternate winner.
- Relatives for Charlaine W. Martin may participate in the class but are not eligible for the drawing.
- Charlaine W. Martin and Be Totally Fit for Life! are not responsible for delays, technical problems, or omissions associated with hosting the introductory class, nor conducting the drawing.
Whew! That’s a lot, but I hope you understand the importance of following these rules. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow night!
Many blessings to you!